Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, October 15, 2006 @ 7:48 AM
FUCK MAN FUCK ALL THE GUYS IN THIS FUCKKINGG DAMN WORLD. lawl, another bad start-off pfft.
I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge! I am crazy just sent you a Nudge!
Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!Tim just sent you a Nudge!
Çyru§~○♫G_ \_/ i \ + § >>(IS NOT BAD tO have A REal DeathNote ^_^ ) Mada Mada Dana yo says:Emilio talking to u arrr lolÇyru§~○♫G_ \_/ i \ + § >>(IS NOT BAD tO have A REal DeathNote ^_^ ) Mada Mada Dana yo says:Emilio talking to u arrr lolÇyru§~○♫G_ \_/ i \ + § >>(IS NOT BAD tO have A REal DeathNote ^_^ ) Mada Mada Dana yo says:Emilio talking to u arrr lolÇyru§~○♫G_ \_/ i \ + § >>(IS NOT BAD tO have A REal DeathNote ^_^ ) Mada Mada Dana yo says:Emilio talking to u arrr lolÇyru§~○♫G_ \_/ i \ + § >>(IS NOT BAD tO have A REal DeathNote ^_^ ) Mada Mada Dana yo says:Emilio talking to u arrr lolÇyru§~○♫G_ \_/ i \ + § >>(IS NOT BAD tO have A REal DeathNote ^_^ ) Mada Mada Dana yo says:Emilio talking to u arrr lolÇyru§~○♫G_ \_/ i \ + § >>(IS NOT BAD tO have A REal DeathNote ^_^ ) Mada Mada Dana yo says:Emilio talking to u arrr
AND LASTLY IF I DO NOT REPLY YOU ON MSN WHEN IM ONLINE, if clearly shows that i DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN TALKING TO YOU. It doesn't mean im avoiding you or whatever shit you think.brrrr.
I'm so piss i hate msn now. I hate to come online and talk to people whom i do not wish to talk to.Hate it.II REALISED IM SEXIST.who the fuckcare! BUT HE NUDGES AND "KNOCKS" EVERY SECOND FUCKING IRRITATINGGG CANNN.ARGH, i HATE DESPERATE GUYS! FUCKKK ASSHOLE >:( hahahha. okay, maybe im abit mean.even when im typing noww..he's still talking to ME? NOOO! TO HIMSELF! ROAR! Hahahah i dont really care anymore. Just block him.whahah not that i dont block people :):)
Lawl, im just venging my anger. nyahaha >:D so i MIGHT be going out tomorrow with joan. Joan im so sorry if i didn't deligently reply you on msn.you should know after reading the above.brrs.boys should just go suck their own dicks man.however they want to >: now im so paranoid. haahaha.cause of something else.whatever. anyway so boreddie, went out for nice yum dinner and left 8 fried chicken wings uneaten.wowww, parents said that we cant eat :// lawls, so afternoon just lie around..Firstly i lie on my bed then went to parents room to lie,then sister then living room.yeah all lying aroundd. anyway then i Anime-d. back to oldself, nothing better to do other than anime it seems.Tomorrow im going down to look for the courses. Can't wait.my brudder doesn't wanna join cause he thinks it's a waste of moneh.wtf man hahah . who cares. just gonna make my dad pay :) Or sister<3>
tracey got raped? it doesn't matter if i type here though since only jiawen and eileen and joan and ben has my password:) Yays, to me^^ So people who have read what i wrote. Keep it to yourself. As you can see whats written on my password thingy.If you wanna read.better keep it to yourself.yessshhx. sh0 mii3x g0++ar g0 l3rhxz w0rhxsz`x.
|